Friday, May 9, 2014

Buyers Are Waiting for the Right House in Rodgers Forge!

It is Spring in Rodgers Forge!
I know that because of the calendar, but also because there are 23 homes under contract in the neighborhood right now. Only 14 for sale. It is a great picture of a busy Spring market and a robust seller's market. There is more demand than there is supply. I have had 3 people ask me this week if I know of any homes coming on the market because they or their agents are waiting for the right house for them.
If you or someone you know is ready to list their Rodgers forge home, please contact me.
I just sold a house on Murdock Road on the edge of the neighborhood, right on the alley near York Road, and it sold in 8 days.
This continues to be one of the best neighborhoods in Baltimore Count for so many reasons, but one of the best reasons is, these homes really hold their value over many, many years.


1 comment:

  1. Could you please list the specs and address for those that are for sale?

    ReplyDelete