Monday, September 10, 2012

SEPTEMBER IS HOT--SOLD IN ONE DAY.....

If I was wondering what September was going to be like in the Rodgers Forge real estate market, this weekend told me all I needed to know. I listed a new property on Murdock on Friday, shown on the right, and it sold overnight. We did not even get to the open house. The "For Sale By Owner" on Overbrook Rd is already under contract as well, and at this moment, there are only 2 properties for sale in the neighborhood!
This is very encouraging for anyone considering putting their home on the market--especially in Rodgers Forge. but I still see low inventories across the board, which is a good sign for strong housing values. I think we will continue to see a very active "Second Spring" market and I will be checking daily to see any changes in our numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment